Vaccination Attestation Update
Posted By: Admin
Thursday, October 21, 2021
- Proof of receiving two
doses in a two dose vaccine series and has had fourteen or more days elapse
since the date on which the person received the first dose of vaccine, or
- Proof of receiving one
dose in a one dose World Health Organization approved COVID-19 vaccine series
and has had fourteen days or more elapse since the date on which the person
received the one dose of vaccine
Further, as of November 16, 2021, only a print-out or
screenshot of vaccine record with QR code will be accepted.
Remember, any player, or official,
who fails to provide their status is considered 'ineligible' to participate in
any league game.
All participants must declare
to the League one of the following:
- I will upload (vaccination data will be deleted once
- Proof of vaccination,
- Proof of a privately-paid negative PCR or rapid test
within 72 hours of a scheduled game, or
- Provide documentation of a medical exemption.
- I will provide to the Time Keeper:
- Proof of vaccination, or
- A privately-paid negative PCR or rapid test within 72
hours of a scheduled game.
Find out how to access your records
Declare your vaccine status and upload the required