Posted By: Admin
Tuesday, December 21, 2021
New public health measures are coming into effect December 24. We do not see any impact at this time to our scheduled games. However, we encourage all participates to continue to follow all health restrictions and facility directions.
We further encourage our participants to also follow the recent recommendations in a proactive attempt to curb further restrictions:
- Limit your contacts when travelling to your game.
- Wear a mask that fits well and of high quality.
- Give space on the bench between players.
- Limit contact on the ice.
- Following your game, limit your social gatherings and if you do, do so in a well ventilated area.
For more information and recent updates from AHS, please visit their website
Our goal remains to keep you on the ice but we need your cooperation.